Education Planning Infographic
The earlier your clients start saving for their child’s education the more money they will have to provide their child with more post-secondary options. This FreshPlan Education Planning infographic illustrates the cost of education using a weighted average of undergraduate tuition fees for Canadian full-time students, and what it may look like in the future.
As the cost of education rises, it is more important than ever to start saving early.
From Registered Education Savings Plans to the Canadian Education Savings Grant, there are ways to to help individual save for their child’s future tuition.
This infographic works well with the Education Planning Calculators in FreshPlan software including:
- Start Education Planning Now
- RESP Tax Benefits Calculator
- RESP Withdrawal Calculator
- and more
- Communicate complex concepts with vibrant, sharable, easy-to-understand infographics
- Personalized for individual Advisors
- Current and timely for client communications
- One of many infographics included in FreshPlan software
Calculate. Educate. Plan.
Communicate complex concepts from all areas of financial planning with current, visual infographics.
FreshPlan combines 75 calculators with powerful infographics and planners to provide advisors with a visual, easy-to-use, time saving planning and education tool and can be accessed anywhere, anytime using any device – phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop.