Inflation and Financial Planning Infographic
This FreshPlan Inflation and Financial Planning infographic illustrates the importance of planning for uncertainty.
There has been a lot of discussion about inflation as the Canadian rate has climbed in recent months. Whether retired or just starting out, your clients may be concerned about the impact of inflation on their financial plan.
When inflation goes up it generally costs us more to purchase goods and services like gas, groceries and taxes. It also has an affect on financial planning and returns. This inflation and financial planning infographic highlights:
- Understanding inflation
- Inflation: Then and now
- Managing debt, cash flow
- Financial Planning considerations to plan for uncertainty
FreshPlan also includes companion calculators for Inflation and Financial Planning including:
- Inflation and Your Retirement Income
- Real Rates of Returns
- The Risk of Not Taking a Risk
“A financial plan is a powerful tool to help understand how inflation impacts your ability to achieve your goals..”
- Communicate complex concepts with vibrant, sharable, easy-to-understand infographics
- Personalized for individual Advisors
- Current and timely for client communications
- One of many infographics included in FreshPlan software
Calculate. Educate. Plan.
Communicate complex concepts from all areas of financial planning with current, visual infographics.
FreshPlan combines 75 calculators with powerful infographics and planners to provide advisors with a visual, easy-to-use, time saving planning and education tool and can be accessed anywhere, anytime using any device – phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop.