This FreshPlan RESP infographic highlights some details about the government approved Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) designed to assist Canadians to save for post-secondary education. In addition the Canadian Education Savings Grant is explained.
As the cost of education rises, it is more important than ever to start saving early.
An RESP is a tax-sheltered plan, sponsored by the Canadian government, that helps you save for a child’s post-secondary education faster. Unlike RRSPs, RESPs allow many investment vehicles inside the plan and the RESP can last up to thirty-five years.
This infographic works well with the Education Planning Calculators in FreshPlan software including:
- Start Education Planning Now
- RESP Tax Benefits Calculator
- RESP Withdrawal Calculator
- and more
- Communicate complex concepts with vibrant, sharable, easy-to-understand infographics
- Personalized for individual Advisors
- Current and timely for client communications
- One of many infographics included in FreshPlan software
Calculate. Educate. Plan.
Communicate complex concepts from all areas of financial planning with current, visual infographics.
FreshPlan combines 75 calculators with powerful infographics and planners to provide advisors with a visual, easy-to-use, time saving planning and education tool and can be accessed anywhere, anytime using any device – phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop.